Saturday, April 10, 2010

JOOS Cleanse - Day 6 - Getting into the flow

The benefits of the JOOS Cleanse are definitely kicking in full throttle. I felt calmer today than I have in days. My appetite is also vastly diminished. I went to my favorite Indian restaurant, Masala Art, today for their brunch buffet with Julia. I had a small lentil soup and a small serving of another vegan dish and I was full. Normally, I would have had 2 to 3 plates and walked out 3 to 4 lbs heavier, but not today.

I had a JOOS in the morning and the afternoon. By mid-afternoon, I was feeling a little more hungry so I had a handful of raw nuts. At dinner, I had 2 packs of Trader Joes Roasted Seaweed Snack. (Yes, they are that great. Even my mother loves them) and a handful of blackberries. I feel completely satisfied.

No comments: