Thursday, April 15, 2010

JOOS Cleanse - Day 10 - Energy Up, Stress Down

I have to admit that even I, who owns JOOS and has done several cleanses, was hesitant to start another JOOS Cleanse, but I have to tell you that once you go through the initial 3 to 4 day adjustment period, it is so easy to maintain with the added benefit that you feel amazing! That's why we encourage doing at least 2, and optimally 3 weeks, of the cleanse.

Last night I attended a JOOS cocktail party in Wellesley hosted by Laura Holland, Becky Georgenes and Diana Gilloly. Becky's asparagus guacamole and Christin Gilloly's vegan tuna fish were "to die for!" If you want, I can get you the recipes.

Another huge hit was stumbled upon by Peter Holland who was dipping dried banana chips into the vegan chocolate mousse I brought. I swear, this was one of the best desserts I've ever had and totally acceptable on the JOOS Cleanse - in small portions :)

So yesterday, I had a JOOS and Pulpcake for breakfast. For lunch I was in a rush (what else is new) so I warmed up prepackaged lentils from Trader Joes, frozen organic veggies in the the mustard/balsamic/olive oil sauce I'm into these days. Dessert was 2 Pulpcakes.

I had another JOOS before I went to the JOOS Cocktail, which was a good thing because I would have ended up over eating on all the delicious food.

So, Day 10, my energy is way up and my stress is way down. I have been on top of organizing my papers, filing systems, business systems and household. I feel like I have so much more time - and this all happened once I started the JOOS Cleanse. For me, that says enough.

No comments: