Tuesday, September 28, 2010

cleanse day 8-9 Amy

Hi - I have been feeling amazing. My clothes are fitting better and I have lots of energy. I am finding so many foods that I love, I can't fit them in all in one day! I made a delicious quinoa recipe - basicly its quinoa with black beans, tomatoes and cilantro with a garlic and olive oil drizzle. Back to the high energy effect. I want to talk about exercise while on the cleanse. I find that if I am working out, I definitely need to eat 2 smaller meals plus 2 JOOS that day. In addtion, I need to drink alot of water. It is very important to know your body and its needs. Channel 5 Boston had a recent report on juice cleanses -they were reporting about the type of cleanses that only promotes juice drinks, no food. It is important to remember that the JOOS cleanse allows a great deal of food, it just elimates very common allergens, like wheat and dairy. The JOOS cleanse enables you to discover what makes your body feel good - exercise and eating healthy!

No comments: