Sunday, September 26, 2010

cleanse day 5-7 - Amy

I faced some everyday life challenges while on the cleanse. Day 5 was Friday and I went to CT for a family baby shower. I meant to bring my JOOS for breakfast and forgot. I was great anyway and had a banana w/peanut butter and a grapefruit for breakfast. The challenge was at the shower. I did not plan correctly - I forgot to bring some nuts and fruit for my car ride and to snack on before the shower. The shower was lovely, except extremely unhealthy - everything had a cheese ingredient! I felt like a pain, but asked the caterer to set aside some greens before she tossed the salad with cheese and croutons. A plate of greens and some fruit does not cut it for me! I was starving by the time I traveled back to MA. I came home for dinner and went out with my family and friends. I had an amazing salad with peanuts and seared tuna and felt better. Although I felt I went "off track", I feel that I made the most healthiest and mindful choices I could. I am back drinking my JOOS and feel better already! I am looking forward to my delivery tomorrow to start my week off right!

No comments: