Tuesday, September 21, 2010

cleanse day 2 - Amy

Being a mom of 2 boys, ages 9 and 11, I am constantly on the go to all the various sports and activites. We are beginning to get adjusted to our new Fall schedule. Evenings are very difficult for us all to sit down together for a healthy meal. I find that it just takes a little planning and it becomes very easy to make healthy choices. I always have fresh fruit and veggies cut up and ready for the kids' snacks after school. Starting the cleanse has been great timing for me. I have done 2 cleanses before and each one has helped me discover new, healthy recipes and foods that I may have never tried. Taking some time to browse the organic section in your favorite market or visiting Whole Foods opens an entire new world of flavorful, healthy and organic foods. I chose to do this 3rd cleanse not because I wanted to lose weight(I am thin), but to "reboot" my body for the new season. The cleanse makes me feel more balanced and more energized. I believe in the JOOS product so much, that I decided to work for the company.

No comments: