Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting back on track with JOOS' Healthy Body Reboot - The JOOS Cleanse


I don't know if it's psychological, but over the past two days, I've felt more joy than I have in months. I believe it's due to getting back on track and feeling more control with my life, which is exactly what the JOOS Cleanse is meant to achieve.

This may surprise many of you, but it is even difficult for me to get on a JOOS Cleanse, but once I'm on it, I never want to stop and I often wonder why I did. It is incredibly easy to follow and it makes me feel just fabulous.

Today I did one of the most awesome yoga classes I've ever done with Natasha Rizopoulos. Awesome because I felt a big shift after the class from a bit stressed from a busy morning to complete relaxation.

I carried around with me my huge sports bottle of ginger tea, which I sipped throughout the day. I know that I have to drink at least 1 1/2 of these each day so that I'm hydrated properly and it's working. I had a facial a couple weeks ago and was told that my skin is hydrated.

I wasn't very original with my lunch. I really love those Trader Joe's Rice and Bean chips with Masala Lentil Dip. Couldn't be easier to prepare. I followed that with a few Sunspire grain sweetened chocolate chips. Mid-afternoon I had Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed Snacks, essential to have on hand.

In the evening, I had some of the tomato soup I made last night and, I admit, a few more chips. Really hit the spot.

I'm about to have the healthy hot chocolate cocoa before I go to bed early. I stayed up way too late working and was up very early so I didn't get a lot of sleep. Are you aware that the optimal sleeping hours are between 10pm and 2am and that we shouldn't sleep beyond 6am. That will be left for another blog.

Picture above is Sasha with our new puppy, Windsor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauri....tell me more about that hot chocolate! What kind of puppy did you get???

Karen
Hong Kong

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauri....tell me more about that hot chocolate! What kind of puppy did you get?

Karen
Hong Kong