Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4 - Vibrant and Energetic are just two of the adjectives that come to mind


The hardest part about having these two Korean 11-year-old boys living with us was the decision to have them live with us. I am thrilled that I made that decision because our household is filled with even more joy. I wish all of you could be guests at our dinner table and hear the laughter.

My children wanted mashed potatoes as part of their meal. One of the Korean boys, whom I named Michael, gagged at the smell, the same reaction that we have when we Americans smell kimchee, which, by the way, I made tonight and almost gagged at the smell.

I also love listening to the boys and my children teaching each other their languages and customs. I'm actually starting to hear my children speak in Korean sentences. Pretty cool.

The reason I bring this up is because the hardest part about doing the healthy body reboot - JOOS Cleanse - is the decision to do it. After that, most people find it very easy to follow and enjoyable. In fact, most people feel more energy and healthy when they do it.

Victor Kiam, American entrepreneur and former owner of the NE Patriots, said, "Procrastination is opportunity's assassin."

You have a brillian opportunity to reboot your health. This is my fourth day of the JOOS Cleanse and, the longer I'm on it, the more mindful I become and the less hungry I feel.

We have special lifestyle counselors that will support you through this process.

Sign up for the gift of a lifetime: your health!!

No comments: