Thursday, August 25, 2011

End of 2nd week on the Reboot

Today marks the 15th day of the Reboot. Started off the day at 6:00am when I woke up on my own (no alarm or crying baby)...still having loads of energy in the morning and not waking up hungry. This morning I had a JOOS Green Lemonade (Apple, Celery, Cucumber, bok choy, kale chard , collards, ginger, tumeric, lemon and lime). The joos was delicious, but I must admit that it tasted rather sweet to me. It is interesting how the sensitivity of my palate to sugar has changed over the past couple of weeks. Things that I once found to "normal" tasting, now taste sweet...amazing how desensitized we can become to the "experience" of our normal routine. In any event, energy has been steady throughout the day...even directly after lunch (which was usually a time in the past that I would hit a wall). At night, my sleep has been solid and I have been falling asleep seconds after my head hits the pillow. All in all, the reboot is making me feel great. 1 more week to go...I'll keep you posted.

No comments: