Sunday, October 10, 2010

cleanse 18-21 Amy

I have completed my 3 week cleanse!! So, now what? That is the question, lots of people have asked me. The goal of the JOOS cleanse is to begin a path to a clean eating lifestyle. The cleanse has definitely helped me to find that path. I have discovered I feel better when I either eliminate or cut down my quantities of any foods with wheat. The other major goal with a JOOS cleanse is to become more mindful of what you eat. At parties I am much more aware of what I eat. Going straight to the fresh veggies first helps me fill up then I will treat myself to only a few other apps. I have also become more of a vegetarian. I have found that I prefer fish over meat. It makes me feel healthier. My digestive track has never been better. The 3 week JOOS cleanse has been a wonderful experience for me.

No comments: