Monday, April 25, 2011

Re-launching JOOS Blog thanks to all of your encouragement





Dear All,
Hard to admit, but yes I do fall under that middle-aged category, but I can say that in many ways I'm grateful for being here. True, there are many mistakes I've made that, if I could have done over, I would most definitely have chosen another path. The fact is that those mistakes, as painful as they were, have put me on this path, so this is the path I have to follow, but hopefully in a more intelligent and skillful way with all the wisdom I've acquired over the years.

Borne from those mistakes came what I consider miracles: my four healthy, beautiful children who bring me the utmost joy and love every day and my business, JOOS, which, for me, is like living a dream.

As I embark on relaunching my blog, I'd love to write about what I care about most: being a role model for my children. This includes how to teach my children to live a balanced life where they feel fulfilled, confident, loved, safe and secure. That's obviously a tall order.

So, as I write, I would LOVE to hear your feedback, thoughts and advice so that we can all help each other. After all, as I've learned the hard way, there is no manual for being a mother so hopefully we can all piece one together.

Love,
Lauri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!

Anonymous said...

15 Values I Want to Teach my Children

Love
Kindness
Honesty
Integrity
Respect
Self-worth
Patience
Service
Charity
Positivity
Strength
Wisdom
Humility
Perseverence
Productivity