Friday, April 29, 2011

The most telling question of all: Do you feel like you're deserving?


Kate Middleton was the pinnacle of poise and regalness at her wedding today, but from what we've seen of her over the years, this is not a surprise. To me, she acts like she is deserving of a happy and fulfilling life and I say this in the most positive way. Her figure is deserving of every superlative. She has a beautiful, warm, captivating smile. No wonder Prince William fell in love with a woman of pure beauty and grace!

As I write this, I wonder how many of us feel like we're deserving of a life of ease with a beautiful figure and surrounded by a loving family?

I heard a trainer say that the clients who have the most success with weight loss are those who feel like they are deserving of it. Are you?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: